FULL CONGRESS REGISTRATION - Includes workshop sessions on Friday
Early Registration Fees until 1 March 2020
|Member – Nurses, Registrars and Allied Health Professionals||R2 700.00|
|Non-member – Nurses, Registrars and Allied Health Professionals||R3 180.00|
|Member – GPs and Specialists||R3 100.00|
|Non-member – GPs and Specialists||R3 600.00|
Registration Fees from 2 March 2020
|Member – Nurses, Registrars and Allied Health Professionals||R3 180.00|
|Non-member – Nurses, Registrars and Allied Health Professionals||R3 650.00|
|Member – GPs and Specialists||R3 700.00|
|Non-Member – GP’s and Specialists||R4 000.00|
Terms and Conditions
- Once an online registration has been completed and submitted the ‘Cancellations’ terms, as listed below, apply.
- Payment is due seven days from date of registration.
- All payments must be made prior to the event. Please note no credit card facilities are available.
- Registration fees do not include travel, transfers, accommodation or the Networking Dinner on Saturday 30 May 2020. If you have selected any of the above these will be included as additional costs.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed or faxed to Janice Candlish. Email: email@example.com or Fax: +27 (0) 86 724 9360.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for; PSAC + surname (eg PSACSmith).
- All payments must be made payable to Velocity Vision (details above).
- Online Registration will close Monday 25 May 2020.
All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Organisers and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 1 April 2020. Refunds will only be issued after the congress and are subject to bank charges and handling fees. No-shows at the congress will still be liable to pay the registration fee if not done so already. The Organising Committee reserves the right to decline a request for a refund.
Whilst the utmost care is taken by the congress organisers, Congress Organising Committee and Century City Conference Centre, please be advised that these parties will not be held liable for any loss, damages or injuries sustained by any delegate whilst participating in the above event. All delegates are responsible for their own insurance.